Selected Articles

Applications can be submitted at any RTD State offices. Holders of Malaysian driving license who wish to drive in foreign countries are advised to obtain an international driving permit.

Applications for international driving permit can also be made at the office of the Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM).

Documents required:

  1. RTD L1 Form
  2. Original domestic driving license that is still valid for one year.
  3. * Original Identity Card.
  4. * Original passport and copies (for non-citizens).
  5. Two passport size colour photos.


  • RM 150.00 per year

* In the event that the application is made by an authorised representative of the applicant, a copy of the applicant's identity card and driving license must be produced.