Application for Vocational Goods Vehicles Licence (GDL), Public Service Vehicle (PSV) and conductors can be made at only State RTD or RTD branch offices.

Documents required:

  1. NRIC / Passport (original and copy).
  2. Original Competent Driving License (CDL).
  3. Completed Form JPJL8. Please download JPJ L8
  4. Receipt of payment for health screening from clinics.
  5. Certificate of Vocational Course (JPJL2C) after attending driving course at the driving institute.


  • The fee charged is according to the transactions.